Employment, Occupational Health and Safety, and Human Rights
The Company always seeks to create a work environment that is safe, comfortable, and conducive for its employees and ensures that employee rights can be fulfilled, especially those related to employment, health, and safety, in accordance with prevailing laws, regulations, and policies.
The Company seeks to provide equal opportunities to everyone who has great competence, character, and work ethics to be recruited, receive fair wages, participate in relevant education and training programs, develop their careers professionally, and receive promotions to superior vacant positions, regardless of ethnicity, religion, race, and age. The Company also always avoids forced labor practices and prohibits the hiring of underage workers.
The Company gives great attention to the occupational health and safety (“OHS”) of its employees. The Company has developed policies as a form of mitigating work accidents that can potentially harm the Company’s employees and other stakeholders. The Company and its subsidiaries have SOPs that are applicable to employees, contractors, suppliers, and other business partners within the operation area of the Company and its subsidiaries.
Community Involvement and Development
As a form of commitment in supporting the socio-economic growth and empowerment of the local communities around the operational areas of the Company and its subsidiaries, the Company through its subsidiaries holds various programs focused on 8 (eight) blueprint pillars of the CSER.
Through such programs, the Company expects to provide a positive impact, either directly or indirectly, for the welfare of the communities. The expected positive impacts include, among others, increasing the capacity and quality of local workforce candidates, community empowerment, increasing education for local students, and improving community health levels, which are eventually expected to improve life quality and economy of local communities.
The Company pays great attention to customer satisfaction. The Company realizes that customers have the right to get good and safe products and/or services.
The Company and its subsidiaries are committed to constantly implementing the following policies:
- Prepare, periodically review and improve SOPs so that the activities of the Company and its subsidiaries can be carried out in a fair and typical manner as well as to stay relevant with business conditions and developments
- Supervise the quality of products and services produced
- Conduct a tender process that is fair and free from elements of corruption, collusion, and nepotism in selecting business partners
- Implement a comprehensive quality management system in carrying out business processes to maintain product and/or service quality
- Obtain an international standard certification in the field of ISO Quality Management System
- Develop innovations that are in accordance with the latest trends and continue to improve the quality of services and products offered so as to be more suitable with customer needs and expectations
- Provide fair and equal service to all customers and potential customers without discriminating against ethnicity, religion, and race
Fair Operating Practices
Programs related to fair operating practices that had been implemented by the Company and its subsidiaries during 2019 to 2021, among others, are as follows:
- Implementation of GCG
The Company applies the principles of GCG in each business line of the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Procurement of Goods and/or Services Policy
The Company has a policy and SOP related to the procurement of goods and/or services that are implemented with the aim of ensuring that every transaction with suppliers and contractors can be carried out fairly.
- Whistleblowing System
The Company has a whistleblowing system that was established with the aim of pr oviding access to stakeholders to be able to submit whistleblowing reports to the Company.